The Information Technology Unit
The unit is responsible to provide technical support in the area of Information Technology
Provide quality educational services to meet the demand using modern technologies and to provide integrated IT solutions according to international quality standards
Functions of the unit:
1. Update and maintain the information in the college's Web site.
2. Maintain a log of updates required for all the software's used in the faculty and follow up with the relevant departments.
3. Provide technical support for the College and its employees according to IT Dean ships policies.
4. Preparation of technical specifications and follow-up for procurement of hardware and software requests.
5. Provide training in software for faculty members if necessary.
1) Dr. Haithm Ba-Haitham -Chairman
2) Dr. Yasser Matbouli-supervisor
3) M / Atef IbrahimEl- Bassiouny -member and secretary
4) M / Harish Abdul Hamid -member
5) M / Jasir Abdul-Rahman-, member
6) M/ Nisam Koden Gaden-member