Administrative Communications Unit
Functions of the unit
- Co-ordinate and manage all official transactions.
- Archive the whole transaction records in a systematic manner.
- Perform the routine tasks of the department to keep it up-to-date.
- Work closely with the other related departments, keep track of department commodities movement as per the directives of Director of Administration.
- Manage all electronic mail transactions.
- Keep track of the department employee tasks.
- Manage the outsourced labor department and document its affairs.